Service Quality Manager - Benelux / DACH (m/f)
The Quality Service Manager is responsible for improving customer experience; and positively influence the OneSource Service organization through diligent focus on internal audits, and supplier quality management across Benelux and German speaking region (DACH). This position will report to the European Service Quality Manager and will participate in and lead continuous improvement efforts aimed at meeting and exceeding customer quality, compliance, and cost expectations. This role is also responsible for supporting and maintaining the Service Quality Management System in compliance with ISO9001. The role will also assist in transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
This Service Quality Manager is responsible for advancing and strengthening the Service Internal Audit Program.
- Diligently work with employees, contractors, and customers to proactively improve service quality; customer, contractor, and employee efficiency and satisfaction. Improve the customer experience.
- Provide Quality guidance and training to other employees.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute internal audit plans and audits.
- Generate internal audit reports; audit corrective action requests on audit non-conformances.
- Provide support for corrective and preventative action processes.
- Participate in PKI Cross Site Audits; Customer Audits; 3rd Party Audits
- Actively participate on RFP preparation to support the sales team
This Service Quality Manager is responsible for advancing and strengthening the Supplier Quality Management Program.
- Diligently work with suppliers to improve the supplier quality relationship, supplier performance; implement process control, and quality plans.
- Audit / evaluate potential new suppliers;
- Advance, coordinate, and execute supplier qualification program;
- Develop, coordinate, and execute supplier quality audit plans and audits;
- Generate supplier audit reports; audit corrective action requests on audit non-conformances.
- Provide support for supplier corrective and preventative action processes.
- Disposition nonconforming materials and services, and manage Supplier Corrective Actions
This position participates as a key team resource and representative aimed at success in all existing, potential, and future Quality Management programs and integrations with the business.
Key role in animating internal people; leading, cascading and involving employees in the company QMS.
Job Requirements :
Education, Skills & Competencies
- The Quality Manager should be competent in the skills to implement and maintain a QMS which is complaint to national and international regulations including but not limited to the latest versions of ISO9001. Experience in ISO13485, 21CFR820, ISO17025, and supply chain management are added benefits.
- Quality management in Service required
- Life science / Laboratory experience a plus
- 3-5 Years internal/supplier quality auditing; certification in a Quality discipline through a recognized Quality organization such as ASQ, Exemplar, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal capabilities, influencial skills, customer facing experience
- Good English language skills in written and verbal
- Excellent MS Office (particularly MS Word, MS Excel) skills; demonstrated ability to work with large data sets, systems; and data reporting; SAP Quality experience a bonus
- Up to 40% domestic and international travel may be required for internal audits, supplier audits, customer support, internal meetings with the sales and support team and training.
- Position will be based Brussels – Belgium or Rodgau – Germany
- Office based
- Strong preference will be given for a German speaker in either location.
% of Travel Required : 30-40%
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top