Responsibilities' for providing onsite maintenance, repair and installation of analytical instruments including selling of consumables and One Source businesses.
- Perform machine installation setup, training and machine commissioning on new machine.
- Provide after sales service supports to our customers which include maintenance, troubleshooting and repair
- Coordinate with the service admin to prepare quotation, manage inventory and ensure timely delivery to enhance customer satisfaction
- Responsible to prepare and submit progress service & maintenance report.
- Ensure all service is complete within standard procedure.
- To provide leads and information to After Market Sales team on consumables & contract.
- Collaborate with Application Specialists and Sales Team in supporting and meet customers' requirements.
- To perform other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in repair, maintenance and installation of analytical instruments
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Have own transport and willing to travel domestic and overseas
- Self-motivated, pro-active, analytical mind set and good problem solving skill
- Able to negotiate and commitment in meeting customer requirement schedules.
- Computer literate, knowledge in MS Office - Excel, Word, Powerpoint,
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top