Senior HR Generalist/HR Manager, Netherlands F/M
This position will provide human resources leadership through effective business partnering, organization development and HR generalist skills. This role requires a solid and matured experience in HR to drive HR strategy together with the business/function and demonstrate functional excellence in talent management, staffing, performance management, organization development, compensation, employee relations, and other HR functional areas to support the growth of the business.
The Senior HR Generalist/HR Manager F/M should be able to work autonomously as a HR Business Partner understanding the local market and collaborating strongly with the management inside and outside of the Netherlands.
- Implement Human Resources (HR) processes that support site activities identifying strategic staffing goals and HR policies and practices
- Manage recruitment and selection activities, and perform these functions as required
- Successfully liaise with business leaders and functional leaders to advance organizational performance within an international matrix environment
- Effectively resolve employee relation issues within all legal and compliance guidelines and statutes and in line with PerkinElmer Leadership Values
- Drive various HR projects to successful completion within a timely manner
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers at all levels
Job Requirements :
Essential knowledge and skills
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in HR or equivalent in the HR field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HR in a strong, strategic HR organization
- Experience in manufacturing sites would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation
- Able to establish new HR processes and keen to drive process excellence in HR
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Employee Relation issues within in a large corporate business
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective ongoing relationships through all levels of the organization including executives, business partners, line operations and peers
- Proven track record of providing strong HR advice to internal business partners
- Experience in operating in a global matrix environment
- Extremely energetic individual willing to get involved in all aspects of HR who can drive organizational change, talent development and bottom line growth
- Ability to function well independently, demonstrate ownership and self-sufficiency for project management and the achievement of agreed upon results.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment working on multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
- Working knowledge of HR information systems (i.e. WorkDay)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent team orientation
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top