Senior Financial Analyst
Summary This position will be part of a fast paced, experienced team responsible for the financial operations and planning within DAS, a division of PerkinElmer, Inc. Responsibilities:
- Direct support of the Americas territory in the preparation of monthly and quarterly operating review with a focus on sales, orders, backlog and forecast linearity and accuracy
- Provide analytical support to regional managers around sales performance (revenue, bookings, backlog on a periodic basis)
- Establish key performance indicators in support of regional sales plans
- Develop focus within sales reporting and dashboard analysis focused on each territory
- Support the development of the annual operating plan and strategic goal setting process with a focus on development of the sales and order plans and Selling expense
- Support ad hoc analysis as required, including: corporate requests, channel analysis and profitability metrics within region
- Key partner with sales operations and corporate compensation resources to design and execute on incentive compensation plans within sales and service
- Operate as liaison between the business unit and the accounting team around revenue recognition and commission accruals
- Provide cross functional support and alignment within the DAS finance team to ensure consistent financial modeling and collaboration on initiatives
Job Requirements :
- Requires a BS degree in Finance or Accounting 5 years of experience in business facing FP&A role
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and business partnering skills
- Proficient in HFM, SAP, Business Objects and Microsoft Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience within the Life Sciences industry preferred
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top