Senior Area Sales Executive - Goa
Purpose of the main job
- The job holder is responsible for achieving sales growth, gaining market share and meeting targets in an assigned area for Analytical Instruments. (GC, HPLC, ICPMS, AAS, Etc)
- Responsible for selling the company's products or services directly to end-users.
- Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry or product segment.
- Identifies customer needs and trends and presents PerkinElmer products and support services to customers appropriately and effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring the territory prospect pipeline is populated with a balance of short, mid and long term prospects sufficient for the continuous attainment of territory half year targets.
- Actively sells the increased value of PerkinElmer products and services and always negotiates the best price thus minimizing price erosion.
- Facilitates in solving customer problems by assuring cross functional coordination.
- Participates in tradeshow/exhibitions.
- Provides and maintains account mapping on all accounts and maintains accurate customer and prospect information.
- Listens to customer requirements and presents appropriately to make a sale
- Maintains and develops relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Acts as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiates the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathers market and customer information
- Represents the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Creates detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Reviews his own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Attends team meeting and shares best practice with colleagues.
Job Requirements :
Education B. Pharm. / B.Sc. / M.B.A. / M.Sc. / Diploma in Marketing Required work experience related to position
- 4-7 Years
- Customer oriented
- Willingness to travel
- Proactive mindset with strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Result oriented and able to operate effectively in a multicultural global workplace
- Provides team members with the help, coaching and support
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Creates effective customer relationships
- Demonstrates leadership by using expertise to address customer issues
% of Travel Required : 50-60%
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top