Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of 3rd party medical lab, or hospital, or healthcare related industry
- Experience of leading design and development of LIMS or related software
- 5+ years .NET development, database modeling, stored procedures, jobs, complex queries and modifications.
- 5+ years' experience in architecting complex solutions using ASP.NET
- 3-5 years' experience and knowledge in using XML, XSL, XSLT, SOAP, and Web Services for integrating with enterprise applications.
- 5+ years' experience in design, modeling and development of SQL Server (2005/2008) databases
- Solid knowledge of implementation lifecycle processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
- Experience with ERP is a plus
- Knowledge of Finance is a plus
- Experience with ISO15189 or CAP accreditation is a plus
- Perform troubleshooting and investigation of business, data or technical issues as they might arise.
- Analyze and review functional specifications. Develop detailed technical specifications based on standards and guidelines
- Develop code to specifications, based on standard development and documentation standards
- Develop adequate documentation as a part of development lifecycle
- Collaborate in development work with in-house or outsourced development team
- Participate in Application Life Cycle Management processes such as defect tracking, build and deployment management, version control and continuous integration of new enhancements
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top