SAP Business Analyst – Materials Management
Reporting directly to the Sr. Manager of Manufacturing and Supply Chain Technology the SAP MM/PP Business Analyst oversees the development, validation, implementation and day-to-day performance of the SAP MM/PP system. These activities are performed in compliance with industry regulations, site operating procedures, quality/safety policies and cost/processing time standards. All activities are done in partnership and collaboration with departments associated with Global Trade, Customs & Compliance.
SAP Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support all implementations relating to the SAP MM/PP Module.
- Analyze Material Management. practices & requirements.
- Lead or Co-Lead projects pertaining to new SAP MM/PP functionality insuring blueprints, configuration, specifications, training, testing, cut-over, Go-Live Support & Validation Documentation are properly planned for & executed properly.
- Maintain & Improve the existing SAP MM/PP Module
- Recommend Solutions to improve business practices via existing SAP MM/PP functionality.
- Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues
Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in SAP Module design, configuration & implementation.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in configuring & implementing SAP MM/PP and another 3 for PP.
- In-depth knowledge of the Compliance, Customs/Risk Management functions of SAP MM/PP.
- Basic understanding of SAP SD & WM modules a plus.
- Experience with software validation in FDA environment.
- Experience developing collaborative relationships and partnerships with the business and technology departments that drive business results.
- The ability to effectively build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Practical problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prepare metrics that can report on the performance of the system.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University or College in a Technical Science. A degree in Information Technology is preferred.
- Minimum six (6) months experience directly working within a Life Science & Technology SAP MM/PP SAP system is a plus.
- Knowledge of systems validations.
- Must have successful experience working in teams and with remote users/groups, globally.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Analytical skills required.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top