Sales Specialist, Diagnostics
- Responsible for orders and revenue growth of Diagnostics products in Thailand.
- Responsible for account and channel management, identification of new targeted accounts, and improvement of overall market share and profitability
- Act as the primary sales and account management professional and maintain close relationship with customers and dealers.
- Develop and maintain accounts/prospect records
- Source, analyze and report competitors' information and product strategy
- Follow up and track accounts receivables
- Organize seminars and workshops for customers
Job Requirements :
- Degree holders in medical technology, biological sciences or equivalent discipline. Preferably registered Medical technologist.
- At least 1 to 2 years account management experience in the in-vitro diagnostics industry.
- Preferably technical experience in immunoassays, molecular assays, software and analyzers for Newborn Screening, Maternal Fetal medicine, infectious diseases and molecular diagnostics.
- Good inter-personal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Team player with assertive and result oriented personality with drive and high energy
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Preferably possess a valid driving license and own vehicle
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top