Bioo Scientific, a PerkinElmer Company, is looking for a qualified candidate to sell analytical test kits into the seafood, honey and life science industries. This will be a very fast paced, exciting opportunity for the right person.
What We Provide
As a leader in the food and feed safety testing industry, Bioo Scientific develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of food and feed diagnostic kits for the detection of microbial and industrial contaminants, natural toxins, constituents, hormones, antibiotics and a variety of other veterinary drug residues.
The ideal candidate will manage the territory and product line(s) from an office in Austin TX, traveling as needed, serving our current customer base, and bring significant growth. We are asking that the individual be highly motivated, have a team mentality for achievement, and have a willingness to learn new methods and technology. Ideally the candidate will have laboratory and/or process experience, at least two years of sales experience, a degree in science or like studies, and the motivation to succeed.
- Responsible for achieving individual sales goals assigned to the territory and product line(s).
- Development, implementation and execution of strategic business plan specific to the territory.
- Working technical knowledge of product portfolio, scientific applications involved and markets.
- Grow the Bioo Scientific business in accordance with strategic business goals.
- Implementation of SalesForce CRM and keep up to date with customer / prospect information.
- Demonstrate customer commitment through regular customer follow-up, timely complaint resolution and by acting as Voice of Customer (VOC) as appropriate.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other team members.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers, clients and other vendors.
- Attend trade shows and exhibits.
- Assist with distributor management as needed.
Job Requirements :
- BS in a Life Science discipline preferred, but would be open to other degrees of technical nature.
- Technical sales experience a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic with a results-focused approach to achieving daily goals/activities.
- Exceptional negotiating skills.
- Aptitude to learn new systems and retain technical information.
- Willingness for 20-30% overnight travel as needed.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top