Quality / Supplier Engineering—Fall Co-op
Seeking an individual to join a customer-focused Quality / Incoming Inspection / Supplier Engineering group. Will support incoming inspection activities, first article inspection, document and report changes, disposition of nonconforming materials and Material Review Board (MRB), and general supplier and quality initiatives.
The candidate will assist in special projects including, but not limited to the following:
- Incoming Inspection for mechanical and electrical parts
- CMM instrumentation selection, verification, programming
- Nonconforming part processing and MRB support
- Supplier Quality support (defect trending, supplier trending, audits)
- Product Service Report review and trending
- Quality document updates including inspection plans, drawing reviews, procedure changes, MRB reports, etc.
Job Requirements :
- Enrolled in a BS degree program that is technical in nature such as Engineering, Physics, or Science-related fields.
PerkinElmer provides competitive compensation plans / Top notch training and development / Comprehensive benefits package / Paid time off and holidays / Generous tuition reimbursement plan / 401(k) with match and immediate vesting / An environment that fosters career growth.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top