Quality / Supplier Engineering Co-op
We are seeking an individual to work in a cross-functional team environment assisting Engineers to maintain our medical device registrations, particularly as it relates to supplier quality. The successful candidate is a self-starter able to work with minimal oversight and complete tasks in a timely manner.
The candidate assisting with the following:
- Supplier Engineering support
- Performing incoming inspections
- Dispositioning of non-conforming material
- Running Quality Reports
- Engineering documentation updates
- Quality Management System program documentation updates
- Training support
- Special projects
Job Requirements :
- Enrolled in a BS in Engineering degree program (Mechanical or Manufacturing preferred).
- Trained in the use of SolidWorks or similar solid modeling software.
- Ability to read drawings and use basic inspection measuring equipment.
- Understanding of ANSI Y14.5 a plus.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top