This OneSource Project Manager role supports several mature Italian and Spanish OneSource programs and / or new, episodic OneSource business. This includes managing and communicating global standard operating procedures, processes and work breakdown structure associated with successfully sustaining select OS programs. This role works closely with field based on-site and on-hand staff, OS Support Center staff, OS Contracts staff, and field service leaders around all aspects of OS program operations.
Additionally, this role is required to lead scientific instrument inventories and manage the inventory and renewal files for implementing and growing OS program accounts, including data standardization of existing programs. Attention to detail for all of these processes also ensures Customer Satisfaction by having accurate equipment lists and service entitlements around those lists available at all times.
The OneSource Project Manager must demonstrate an intense attention to detail, ability to work with diverse stakeholders, manage multiple, high priority projects, and possess broad excel skills. They must be an action-oriented, self-starter who is comfortable working independently. This role requires a demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines. You must be organized, detailed-oriented, have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills and feel comfortable as part of a remote team. The position reports into PerkinElmer's EMEAI and APAC OneSource PMO leader and is part of the OS Global Program Management Office (PMO).
All PMO resources are focused on applying best practices in a fast paced, cross-functional environment to support our field service staff and external end user customers.
- Responsible to lead all aspects of the standard OneSource program implementation work breakdown structure, including scientific instrument inventories at customer site, data management and Professional Services projects.
- Project Manage several Italian and Spanish OneSource programs to maintain steady state, run internal and customer facing RAIL calls, participate in OneSource site reviews and deliver operational performance data, supporting the field team in business reviews.
- Responsible to support current Program Managers with post inventory and renewal file processes, ensuring accurate, standard equipment lists are uploaded into SAP.
- Drive selected PMO projects, supporting program Continuous Improvement.
- Identifying and lead continuous improvement of operational performance and processes around post inventory data clean up.
- Participate in standard internal reporting forums, escalating OS program issues, project updates, accomplishments, risks, future actions. Deliver internal MOR report.
- High expectation to participate in sharing of lessons learned and best practices for all PMO activities.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years minimum recent experience in a high technology laboratory environment.
- PRINCE2, PMP Certification or demonstrable experience would be nice to have.
- MBA would be nice to have.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team skills; an upbeat, collegial, can-do attitude is a "must have"
- Demonstrated high level work ethic is a "must have"
- Advance knowledge in the MS Office suite of applications, especially Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint required.Other Database and application skills, especially SAP, SQL, and any business process mapping applications are desired
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top