Principal R&D Scientist
- An expert in MDx product development who should lead NPI product design, development and troubleshooting activities in MDx R&D team.
- Responsible in the guidance of MDx R&D engineers at milestone stages with good scientific knowledge and technical skills, especially troubleshooting skills.
- To train MDx R&D engineers on product development.
- To understanding design control and risk management and to implement into NPI projects.
- To evaluate new technique and new platform for future NPI projects.
Solid knowledge in technology and industrial trend in molecular diagnostics, especially qPCR and multiplexing MDx.
At least 3 years industrial experiences in IVD product development, covering the complete R&D process, from product design, research and development to CFDA/CE-IVD registration.
The candidate should have a PhD degree.
Major in biology, including biological sciences, biotechnology, molecular biology, etc.
- Additional knowledge on virology, microbiology, immunology and cancer biology is a plus.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top