Principal Consultant, Analytics Consulting Services
PerkinElmer Informatics is seeking a consultant well versed in TIBCO Spotfire design and implementations that will actively work with PerkinElmer Services and sales team to identify opportunities and expand and grow the business at the client.
The Consultant will provide application integration and support, project analysis, business analysis, data analysis, gap analysis, workflow management, business process reengineering, process improvement, full life-cycle SDLC, requirement analysis, application package selection, quality assurance, system performance and capacity planning, system testing, system conversions/implementations, and formalization of process/procedures.
Experience with BI platforms, specifically TIBO Spotfire a must.
The consultant will provide program oversight and governance as well as technical insight and guidance on improving current Spotfire implementations. Additionally, the consultant will provide guidance on how to configure and implement new PerkinElmer products and functionality. The consultant will work directly with the client business units and users to understand use cases and help identify solutions while being the local Spotfire champion and cheerleader within the client organization.
- Provide overall ownership and governance for Customer with PerkinElmer products and services, while acting as the interface between Customer high-level stakeholders and PerkinElmer product teams.
- Ensure oversight and maximize performance of project and programs team's planning, execution and risk management.
- Organizes and acts as a TIBCO Spotfire champion with Customer users, including improving client/end-user satisfaction and desire to user TIBCO Spotfire as a first solution.
- Identify opportunities to secure repeated business, remove or mitigate risks, blockages and issues in existing projects to enhance the chances to achieve expanded business.
- Provide TIBCO Spotfire consulting with domain experts: chemistry, biology, pre-clinical, clinical, manufacturing, etc.
- Assist Customer in requirements elicitation and requirements documentation for the area of interest.
- Assist Customer in configuration of TIBCO Spotfire templates/dashboards.
- Assist with publishing Spotfire dashboards to the TIBCO Spotfire Web Player.
- Provide statistical assistance in partnership with the PerkinElmer Data Scientist team
- Provide guidance and information necessary to integrate TIBCO Spotfire with other systems
- Assist Customer to create and implement scripts of the Automation Services.
- Advise and provide recommendations to Customer on TIBCO Spotfire analysis and development design based on requirements
- Provide Architecture Assessment tasks and recommendation
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Life Science or Technical field
- Domain experience in the biotechnology, manufacturing, health research, life science or pharmaceuticals industry preferred.
- 7-19 years of relevant experience in projects involving enterprise analytics systems, ideally from inception through completion
- Customer facing experience in deploying COTS enterprise systems
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients across multiple functions or business units, and with collaborators
- Strong knowledge of XML and scripting languages
- Knowledgeable in database, data architecture & systems design
- Experience with data visualization tools required.
- Experience with TIBCO Spotfire.
- Technical capabilities include
- Programming Languages: C#, ASP.net, Java, MVC, SOAP, REST, jQuery, JSON, XML, Xcode, Eclipse, AWS, Iron Python,R
- Application servers/Data Warehousing: JBoss, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Documentum, WDK, DFC, eRoom, Microsoft .Net, J2EE.
- < >Operating systems:Windows, HP UNIX, Sun Solaris, Linux
- Cloud Computing:architecture and sizing best practices
- Statistical Analysis related to analytic statistics, data preprocessing, and scripting a plus.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top