Paid Internship in Finance Department
Intern in Finance Department will perform accounting and administrative tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of financial transactions.
- Assist and prepare monthly financial analysis, reports, account reconciliations, journal entries around
- Support the accounts payable team
- Support the financial accountants
- Assist in inter-company transaction process
- Support in preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations
- Support day-to-day Financial Activities for International Operations
- Work with all areas of Finance to support financial operations in the area of responsibility
Job Requirements :
- Very good command of English (at least CEFR B2 level)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask
- Motivation to learn and work in a changing environment
- Good communications skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Availability to work at least 20 hours per week
Working with us implies:
- Attractive compensation (civil contract for at least 6 months)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in high-tech international company
- Participation in professional trainings and workshops
- Possibility to attend foreign language classes with native speakers in our Bespoke track
- Job offers for the best Interns!
- Energetic and very welcoming environment
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery rooms
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- And last but not least… helping to innovate for a healthier world
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top