OneSource Service Specialist
- Work independently on general lab instruments (e.g. freezer, oven, balance, incubator, etc.): installations, on-site diagnostics, repair, preventative maintenance;
- Deliver technical explanation and practical demonstration to end-users;
- Able to draft validation protocol;
- Ensure customer satisfaction
Education & Experience Request:
- Minimum 2 years of lab instrument service experience
- Customer-oriented service attitude
- Good command of English, esp. reading and writing
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top