OneSource Service Specialist
- Work independently on general lab instruments (e.g. freezer, oven, balance, incubator, etc.): installations, on-site diagnostics, repair, preventative maintenance;
- Deliver technical explanation and practical demonstration to end-users;
- Able to draft validation protocol;
- Ensure customer satisfaction
Education & Experience Request:
- Minimum 2 years of lab instrument service experience
- Customer-oriented service attitude
- Good command of English, esp. reading and writing
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top