OneSource Customer Success Manager
PerkinElmer's OneSource Laboratory Services optimize laboratory efficiency allowing our customers to focus on meeting their scientific and business objectives. OneSource leverages deep scientific knowledge and expertise in the development of the most comprehensive suite of scientific laboratory services from instrument maintenance and enterprise solutions to scientific consulting services and laboratory IT services.
PerkinElmer is seeking a talented Customer Success Manager to join its growing organization and manage the overall relationship with key PerkinElmer OneSource clients. The Client Partner is tasked with ensuring the business execution of the customer's expectations. The Customer Success Manager will also develop a deep knowledge of the customer's needs and identify business strategies that provide the customer with additional scientific and business efficiencies within the laboratory workflow.
- Ensure overall success between PerkinElmer OneSource and assigned key clients that delivers year over year revenue growth, profitability targets, quality service delivery, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute defined account strategy and track metrics associated with this strategic approach.
- Build positive and productive relationships at all levels of the client organization.
- Identify customer needs and provide consultative approach to addressing those needs via bold and disruptive ideas to position PerkinElmer's OneSource Services as solutions.
- Define and implement a client satisfaction and retention strategy.
- Own conflict resolution from start to finish.
- Provide content support and delivery support of periodic business reviews with the client.
- Assess potential business risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Track service metrics and financials.
- Coordinate internal technical resources to drive discussion of new services with client.
- Manage P&L for assigned accounts in collaboration with Service Leader.
- Drive compliance of MSA and SOW by client and PerkinElmer.
- Guide staff on account management best practices.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent in Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a client facing role or account leadership role for a Life Sciences professional services or management consulting firm.
- Experience managing Executive level client relationships.
- Experience with service delivery within the Life Sciences industry.
- Highly skilled written and verbal communication.
- Strong financial acumen related to pharmaceutical laboratory operations.
- Established history of building innovative, successful client partnerships.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top