OneSource Contracts Coordinator
PerkinElmer is a global technology leader driving growth and initiative in the Environmental and Human Health Science markets. The contract coordinator will provide support to the OneSource organization participating in all aspects of the contracts team, including implementation and maintenance of OneSource Laboratory Service contracts, relocation activities and focusing on SAP contract maintenance for the OneSource business.
Priorities and Objectives
- Quote creation and contract booking for the OneSource Service contract accounts.
- Invoice creation and customization for OneSource service contracts by specific account, including month end chargeback process for all out of scope services, at the line item level with supporting documentation.
- Follow customer specific electronic invoicing submission processes.
- Equipment record creation. Scrutinize and edit instrument lists provided from various sources and presented in various forms.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the varied contract coverage offered.
- Manage the change control process for the adds, deletes and changes of instruments on OneSource service contracts and the equipment database submitted to the contracts team. Perform month end quality checks on contracts.
- Provide support for all aspects of SAP contract material management, supporting OneSource multi vendor instruments, searching for and identifying valid contract materials and submitting and fulfilling requests for new materials as necessary.
- Help support financial understanding of SAP based OneSource Contracts. Working closely with financial team to ensure accurate financial performance reporting.
- Help support ongoing continuous improvement for the OneSource Business.
- Back up for Laboratory Relocation project processing to include equipment and contract creation, service call creation, project invoicing, financial tracking and coordination with the teams involved in the relocation project.
- Provide standard data for monthly reviews (MOR).
- Monitor contract renewal dates and support quarter end renewal for local teams.
Job Requirements :
Industry knowledge / scientific instrument knowledge a plus for due diligence work on contract material creation.
Bachelor's Degree preferred with 5-6 years data administration experience.
Self motivated individual with strong organizational and problem solving skills.
Excellent verbal and written skills required.
Experience with Microsoft Office with focus on Excel.
SAP experience is a plus.
Lotus Notes experience is a plus
Fluent English and Italian. a must; Spanish or another European language knowledge will be a plus.
% of Travel Required : None
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top