NGS Production Associate
Bioo Scientific, a PerkinElmer company, is seeking a highly motivated NGS Production Associate who will work as part of the production team to manufacture Next-Gen Sequencing library kits.
- Pipetting and labeling tubes
- Performing inventory and ordering materials
- Assembling and packaging kits for shipment
- Developing, updating and revising standard operating procedures
- Quality Control Testing
Job Requirements :
- Attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to problem solve and effectively discuss data at meetings
- Ability to write and communicate in a clear manner
- Strong organization skills
- Basic laboratory knowledge --refined pipetting skills are a plus
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top