Microfluids Applications Intern
Intern Job description:
Candidate will be responsible for assisting our Application Scientists with investigations centered around our LabChip microfluidic technology, with the goal of developing the background knowledge necessary to design and execute experiments with minimal supervision. These experiments may be part of an independent project run by the candidate or may contribute to an ongoing project run by the Applications Group.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and basic maintenance of laboratory instrumentation
- Prepping reagents and running our LabChip assays
- Data analysis including statistical analysis and report preparation
- Become a contributor to lab discussions
- Troubleshooting experiments
- Potential for assisting with customer trouble-shooting and support activities
Job Requirements :
The Ideal candidate's skills include:
- Must work independently with minimal supervision
- The ability to trouble-shoot and problem solve with minimal supervision
- Professionalism and excellent customer service is expected
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, as well as familiarity with MS Office products
- Familiarity with Spotfire a bonus
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top