Microfluidic Applications Intern- Hopkinton, MA
Summary: Candidate will be responsible for assisting our Application Scientists with investigations centered around our LabChip microfluidic technology, with the goal of developing the background knowledge necessary to design and execute experiments with minimal supervision. These experiments may be part of an independent project run by the candidate or may contribute to an ongoing project run by the Applications Group.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning and basic maintenance of laboratory instrumentation
- Prepping reagents and running our LabChip assays
- Data analysis including statistical analysis and report preparation
- Become a contributor to lab discussions
- Troubleshooting experiments
- Potential for assisting with customer trouble-shooting and support activities
Job Requirements :
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in related field
- Must work independently with minimal supervision
- The ability to trouble-shoot and problem solve with minimal supervision
- Professionalism and excellent customer service is expected
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, as well as familiarity with MS Office products
- Familiarity with Spotfire a bonus
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top