Mechanical Assembler - Contract
Responsible for electromechanical assembly and hardward testing of integrated mass spectrometers, in an ISO 13485 environment.
This position is responsible for manufacture and test electronic modules/components, fault finding and failure analysis and verification and validattion testing. To maintain the calibration of lab/test equipment and support production team with the verification of BOM's and manufacturing packages. Assembling, testing and troubleshooting Electro-Mechanical Components.
Job Requirements :
- Assembling and testing mechanical assemblies for Mass Spectrometers.
- Integrating Mass Spectrometers
- Vacuum testing and commissioning and troubleshooting Mass Spectrometers
- Liaison with R&D team for support of the manufacturing processes/procedures for the preparation and assembly of PCBA's
- Liaison with R&D to support outsourcing of simple PCBA Assemblies
- Support/follow company Health and Safety working procedures and policies
- Maintenance of the Production workstation equipment
- Daily 5S
- Operate under Lean Manufacturing Principles in an ISO 13485 environment
- Post-secondary education or similar in electronics engineering; or related discipline or qualified by experience
- Minumum 2 years' experinece in a Production environment
- Good attention to detail and an organized approach with thorough record keeping abilities
- A pro-active approach including experience of working autonomously and a willingness to take on a range of appropriate tasks within a small team is also key
- Good communication skills both written and oral
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top