Marketing Program Manager
Are you looking to expand your Marketing expertise in the growing life science industry? Take your science experience and translate it into great content and communications to engage with scientists? Are you interested in seeing the impact of your marketing and refining the approach based on results? This is a great opportunity for someone who has science know-how and wants to build their marketing skill. Please apply today!
You will join business and sales teams in the execution of marketing programs in support of life science product sales and marketing goals. You will hone your Marketing skill while delivering demand and lead generation campaigns using a wide variety of marketing activities such as print and digital advertising, email, webinars, telemarketing, search engine marketing, public relations, events, social media, sales materials, web content and more.
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns using appropriate elements of the marketing mix to support sales and marketing objectives
- Deliver digital, e-marketing campaigns and nurture programs, including the creation of online content, email and landing pages
- Supply input for stories and content for PR and social media working with internal teams and external agencies as required
- Create optimized website content for development of an engaging user experience
- Work with field marketing and other marketing communications managers to ensure integration with regional and related global product marketing plans
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and use findings to drive continuous improvement
- Track spend to allocated budget
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 3-4 years marketing and/or science experience
- Experience working in sciences required; additional Marketing experience preferred
- Experience of Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree mandatory; degree in sciences preferred
A successful candidate will …
- Have a desire to get to know stakeholders, build internal relationships and encourage collaborative spirit within the team
- Have strong project management skills, event planning and organization skills
- Work in a fast paced, complex environment, comfortable with change; be flexible and resilient
- Have a creative and entrepreneurial style. Demonstrate willingness to become as involved as needed to drive results and champion/support new ideas and initiatives
- Focus on customer needs, adapt to worldwide cultures and want to deeply understand best marketing approaches
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Work in a fast paced, complex environment and be flexible, resilient and comfortable with change
- Like numbers, tracking budgets and delivering the best return on investment!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top