The North America Aftermarket Solutions Developer is responsible for planning, positioning development and distribution of Aftermarket offerings through multiple internal and external channels. Offerings will be available for multiple aftermarket distribution channels including but not limited to Service, Sales, Inside Sales, Customer Care, Technical Support & External Channel Partners.
The purpose of this role is to aid in accelerating DAS revenue growth of Services, Consumables, Upgrades, Accessories and general highly valued timely aftermarket solutions for the install base. Expand current and create fresh offerings to facilitate funnel expansion. Responsibilities:
- Contribute toward exceeding DAS Aftermarket sales targets.
- Development of timely tactical reference collateral for multi-channel use
- Interface for product Business Unites toward creation of timely impactful promotions.
- Define and develop packaged upgrade solutions and associated collateral.
- Effectively drive lead generation and campaign ROI by working closely in cross-functional setting, including field sales and MarCom teams
- Work with Social Selling team toward development of content and strategy
- Contribute to Pricing and profitability analysis and optimization.
- Develop and utilized effective metrics to measure impact of offerings
- Utilize business analytics tools to support insights and predictive action plan
- < >Actively communicate and align with field based managers and staff for teamwork and effectiveness across the organization.
- Coordinate with Global counterparts for best practice sharing and process standardization
- Ensure compliance with all company, policies, processes and codes of conduct for yourself and your direct reports.
- Supplier Interaction for packaged offering, joint marketing collateral, product samples
Job Requirements :
- Requires a BS or MS Degree in Marketing or Science.
- Requires solid understanding of the Discovery and Analytical market
- Influence capabilities with a proven track record of working effectively in a matrix organization.
- Process orientated - knowledge of selling, marketing & customer care process.
- Energetic, results-driven with excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Project Management Skills
- Commitment to customer excellence principles.
- Demonstrated ethics and integrity.
- Commitment to continuous improvement principles.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top