Do you have a passion for results? Enabling the next research breakthrough in diseases like cancer? Are you an experienced, technical marketer that is excited by developing engaging marketing content and translating value propositions into meaningful sales propositions? And seeing the impact of your efforts? If yes, PerkinElmer wants you as a part of their Marketing team!
You will join business and sales teams in the development of marketing programs in support of Quantitative Pathology product sales and marketing goals. You will use your experience and hone your Marketing skill while delivering demand and lead generation campaigns using a wide variety of marketing activities such as print and digital advertising, email, webinars, telemarketing, search engine marketing, public relations, events, social media, sales materials, web content and more.
- Plan and deliver integrated marketing campaigns using appropriate elements of the marketing mix to support sales and marketing objectives
- Deliver digital, e-marketing campaigns and nurture programs, including the creation of online content, email and landing pages
- Supply stories and content for PR and social media working with internal teams and external agencies as required
- Create optimized website content for development of an engaging user experience
- Support the delivery of offline activities such as tradeshows and telemarketing working with field marketing teams
- Work with field marketing and other marketing communications managers to ensure integration with regional and related global product marketing plans
- Communicate marketing plans with sales teams and other internal stakeholders as appropriate
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and use findings to drive continuous improvement
- Manage allocated budgets and report regularly on spend against budget
- Regularly review competitors and market trends
- Travel to customer sites and interesting locations worldwide (occasional travel is required)
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 7-8 years marketing communications experience working in online and offline Marketing channels
- Experience working in life science market required
- Experience of Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or the sciences, MBA preferred
A successful candidate will …
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Foster innovation. Champion new ideas and initiatives, creating an environment that supports innovation.
- Be hands-on and show an entrepreneurial style. Demonstrate willingness to become as involved as needed to drive results. Share your ideas with all levels of the organization
- Focus on customer needs, adapt to worldwide cultures and want to deeply understand their customers' buying journeys
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Have strong people and project management skills, event planning and organization skills
- Work in a fast paced, complex environment, comfortable and stimulated by ambiguity and can anticipate and adapt to change; is flexible and resilient.
- Have the ability to manage budgets, financial terms and reports
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top