Marketing Communications Manager - Inorganic
Every day, the Inorganic Product line from PerkinElmer is making the world a better place! Our instruments and services enable laboratories from around the world to reliably and efficiently test drinking water, air, food, pharmaceuticals, and more to ensure that they are high quality and safe. Millions of people benefit daily from PerkinElmer's industry leading technology, and this is your chance to be part of it.
The Inorganic Business team has an opening for a Marketing Leader – somebody with a passion for strategy, engaging marketing content, and most of all driving results. You will join business and sales teams in the development of marketing programs in support of Inorganic product sales and marketing goals. You will use your experience and hone your Marketing skill while delivering demand and lead generation campaigns using a wide variety of marketing activities such as print and digital advertising, email, webinars, telemarketing, search engine marketing, public relations, events, social media, sales materials, web content and more.
- Plan and deliver integrated marketing campaigns using appropriate elements of the marketing mix to support sales and marketing objectives
- Deliver digital, e-marketing campaigns and nurture programs, including the creation of online content, email and landing pages
- Supply stories and content for PR and social media working with internal teams and external agencies as required
- Create optimized website content for development of an engaging user experience
- Support the delivery of offline activities such as tradeshows and telemarketing working with field marketing teams
- Work with field marketing and other marketing communications managers to ensure integration with regional and related global product marketing plans
- Communicate marketing plans with sales teams and other internal stakeholders as appropriate
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and use findings to drive continuous improvement
- Manage allocated budgets and report regularly on spend against budget
- Regularly review competitors and market trends
- Travel to customer sites and interesting locations worldwide (occasional travel is required)
Job Requirements :
- Experience of Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or the sciences, MBA preferred
- Experience working in life science market preferred
A successful candidate will …
- Think strategically and execute tactically
- Foster innovation. Champion new ideas and initiatives, creating an environment that supports innovation.
- Be hands-on and show an entrepreneurial style. Demonstrate willingness to become as involved as needed to drive results.Share your ideas with all levels of the organization
- Focus on the customer needs, adapt to worldwide cultures and want to deeply understand their customers' buying journeys
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Have strong people and project management skills, event planning and organization skills
- Work in a fast paced, complex environment, comfortable and stimulated by ambiguity and can anticipate and adapt to change; is flexible and resilient.
- Have the ability to manage budgets, financial terms and reports
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top