Marketing Communications Co-op, OneSource
- Work on campaign activities such as email, social media , web updates, brochures or sell sheets under the guidance of Marcom manager responsible for overarching campaign; evaluate results of campaigns, and make recommendations for greater effectiveness
- Take lead role in evaluating current marketing collateral, make recommendations on updates, and execute on recommendations including updates to internal collateral distribution channels
- Under direction of Sn Marcom Manager, work with Marcom team to build SFDC and budget structure for 2018 Marcom plans and implement
- Working with Field Marketing Manager, help with set up of tradeshow and/or customer events;
- Working with Field Marketing Manager, develop plan for new Lunch and Learn series, including launching to NA field for 2018 and recommendations for global launch
- Role is located in Hopkinton, MA office. Some local travel may be required.
Job Requirements :
- Enrolled in BA/BS degree program with concentration in Marketing
- Prior Marketing or Marketing Communications internship/co-op experience preferred
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top