Market Segment Leader
Summary: Market Segment Leader to lead upstream marketing of the cellular research reagent portfolio within Research Reagent Solutions. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage upstream marketing activities from Voice of Customer (VOC) and market requirements to strategy development, technology/product road mapping, and cross functional collaboration with R&D and other functions resulting in successful technology transfer of products
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications and colleagues within the business to develop value proposition and positioning statements for the core and new products within the portfolio
- Develop and deploy field training materials to support Product Management upon commercialization of new products. Participate in cross functional forums to support development of the product pipeline
- Commercially oversee and lead product development process, and assert that market/product requirements are met prior to commercialization
- Identify, recommend, and develop external collaborations and thought leader relationships to manage and effect technology assessment and platform development
Job Requirements :
- BS in Life Sciences and/or Business/Marketing with 4-6 years of experience, or MS/MBA with 3-4 years of relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 3-5 years of product management and/or upstream marketing experience preferably including business development or portfolio management experience
- Strong team work and cross functional collaborations management (internal and external) experience is a must
- Previous experience in VOC, customer communication, market requirements gathering, product portfolio management, and value proposition development and positioning is highly desirable
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
- Office work and attend meetings cross functionally
- Global travel may be required up to 25% based on business needs
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top