The Facilities Maintenance Technician supports the day-to-day facility and equipment needs of the facility. This person will ensure all systems are maintained and operating properly. These activities are performed in compliance with industry regulations, site operating procedures, quality and safety policies.
Duties and Responsibilities and Designated Assignments:
- Ensures maintenance task are completed according to schedule.
- Troubleshoots equipment and facility problems as they arise, and performs or schedules the repairs to support processing needs.
- Maintains equipment logs in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Receives in and sets up equipment to support production/facility needs.
- Assists Processing, Quality Assurance and Quality Control in resolving issues related to the facilities and equipment.
- Ensures work is performed within the guidelines of standard operating procedures.
- Ensures that all backup equipment is properly maintained and ready for operation at all times.
- Supports and works with outside vendors as needed.
- Performs some Facilities Manager's task in the absence of the Manager.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum 3 years' maintenance experience with facilities and manufacturing equipment.
- Skilled in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Mechanical skills.
- Knowledge of electrical systems.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Skilled with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Ability to work in a collaborative style.
- Ability to professionally respond to quickly changing priorities.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top