Logistics Associate (a 1-year contract)
- Manage daily European / EMEA small pack shipments and returns in conjunction with European Distribution Center, Customer Care and our 3rd Party Logistics Providers.
- Monitor and ensure the consistent, timely delivery of orders to our European / EMEA based Customers.
- Interface with and provide support for/direction to our 3rd Party Logistics Provider, PKI Manufacturing Sites, PKI Customer Care, PKI's or the Customer's selected Freight Carriers, PKI's Suppliers, Global Order Management, Trade Compliance, Finance, Collections and Accounting, and PKI's Customers
- Address and resolve any conflicting priorities to the benefit of PKI's business requirements and our Customers.
- Maintain Global Logistics process documents to accurately reflect current processes & work instructions
Job Requirements :
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor Degree (preferably in Business/Logistics, Foreign Trade, etc.)
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to effectively communicate and engage with all levels of the organization, verbally and in writing, in English (at least CEFR strong B2/C1 level)
- Ability to allocate time and resources efficiently, re-balancing on ever-shifting priorities
- Knowledge of ERP systems as SAP would be an advantage
- Some experience in the Transportation & Logistics, Foreign Trade field would be a plus
- Highly developed interpersonal and facilitation skills as well as very excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Adaptability, team player quality and the ability to self-manage.
Working with us implies:
- helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment
- work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- career development opportunities in multiple business areas
Additionally we offer:
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- recognition & referral awards
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes
- home office
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility including parking lot
- relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruits served every morning
- bike ride subsidy
- …and 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top