Laboratory Technical Administrator - OneSource
The Laboratory Technical Administrator is part of the OneSource Services team, and will be based on-site to deal with vendor management, as well as improve technical and administrative efficiency to increase instrument up-time for our customer, located in Waterford.
The Laboratory Technical Administrator will provide regular reporting to PerkinElmer and customer management team.
OneSource Information Services
Our OneSource Information Services team is the only global life sciences organization that brings science and IT together to fully understand how a laboratory workflow works. Part of our comprehensive OneSource® Laboratory Services offering, OneSource Information Services helps labs optimize their scientific productivity at the intersection of instruments, computing, and software with effective use of information technology. These solutions combine scientific and technical expertise with well-structured project management and IT process methodologies to create predictable, measurable IT outcomes regardless of instrument technology or manufacturer.
Our customer is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions. Our client has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare and emerging markets
- Administration and management of laboratory vendor activity including arranging engineer induction, escorting and Permit to Work
- Generating documentation for on-boarding of new equipment in the laboratory area and interacting with verifiers to ensure compliance with customer procedures and GXP.
- First touch on GC and HPLC equipment to assist early fault diagnosis and resolve minor issues
- Monthly calibration checks of UV Spectrometers, IR and plate readers and documenting the results
- Ordering of consumables for site ad hoc as required
Job Requirements :
- Technical diploma in electronics or other engineering subject with some experience of working in or with a laboratory or other regulated environment. OR
- Scientist experienced in using the equipment who is interested in how it work and prepared to be trained in basic maintenance procedures.
- Full instrument training will be provided.
- Good adminstrative skills. IT literate in MS Office.
- Good written English.
- Committed to Customers
- Results Focused
% of Travel Required : None
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top