Junior HR Manager - Nordics
- Develop and/or implement HR initiatives in alignment with the business and the EMEA HR goals
- Successfully implements change management initiatives to advance organizational performance within a global matrixed environment.
- Provides coaching and guidance to managers at all levels
- Effectively resolve employee relations issues within all legal and compliance guidelines and statutes, as well as PerkinElmer Leadership Values.
- Deliver on the foundational HR activities and keep our various offices compliant with their respective legal environment
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field.
- Five to eight years of experience as HR Generalist or HRBP
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective on-going relationships through all levels of the organization
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to function well independently, demonstrate ownership and self-sufficiency for project management and the achievement of agreed upon results
What we offer:
- Challenging work in an Agile environment
- Opportunities to learn best industry standards and practices
- Open and friendly environment
Working with us implies:
- Helping to improve the health & safety of people and the environment
- Work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- Career development opportunities in multiple business areas
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top