GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION The Order Fulfillment Associate reports directly to the Order Fulfillment Manager. The Associate assists the Manager in ensuring that all orders are fulfilled accurately and on time. This position involves working with several other departments on a daily basis. It is a fast-paced role which also requires a high level of attention to detail, and the ability to adapt quickly to changes throughout the day. The position will also involve maintaining an inventory of works in progress, finished goods, and supplies. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Maintain an inventory of both works in progress and finished goods.
- Package kits (fold kit boxes, apply kit label, put tubes into kit box, etc.)
- Print, fold, and organize manuals. Ensure printed manual inventory is maintained.
- Help to maintain the organization of the Order Fulfillment area.
- Organize and file physical Sales Orders (with written lot numbers) for backup reference.
- Occasionally communicate with Production, Sales, and Accounting regarding fulfillment of orders.
- Perform quality control on finished goods.
- Maintain the SOP's for packaging kits into finished goods.
- Help to maintain the organization of all Fulfillment and Shipping freezers/fridges. Occasionally defrost freezers.
- Maintain an inventory on shipping boxes, including documenting the rate at which each box type is used.
- Help maintain the order tracking software and ensure it is up-to-date.
- Maintain inventory on lab supplies, and re-order when necessary.
- Print and attach shipping labels to shipping boxes. Attach all other pertinent labels to shipping boxes.
- Package orders for shipment. This involves filling shipping boxes with dry ice and sealing the shipping box with tape.
Job Requirements :
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB Education:
High School diploma minimum
Bachelor degree preferred
Experience in Logistics
Experience in Inventory Control KEY COMPETENCIES Analytical Skills - High attention to detail
Basic Microsoft Office Skills
Seeking long-term employment
Knowledge of basic Shipping and Logistics procedures PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top