Internship- DAS Field Marketing
Act as a help to the Field Marketing organization, working on a variety of different tactical event marketing projects to ensure a successful Fall event program.
- Work on event marketing programs and campaign activities such as email deployments, social media efforts, invitations, flyer development, etc. under the guidance of Field Marketing and Regional Marketing Leaders responsible for overall programming
- Work with Sales team to coordinate Tier 2 and Tier 3 events
- Assist in coordinating
- Measurement of campaign activities including recommendations of modifications for greater effectiveness
- Maintain calendar of events on the DAS event calendar portal, MERR form request process, etc.
Job Requirements :
- Enrolled in BS degree program with concentration in Marketing (3rd or 4th year student preferred)
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top