Intern- Market Research Analyst
Our Mission: Earlier insights can make all the difference
Within PerkinElmer Diagnostics we are committed to protecting the health of expectant mothers, babies, and families because through early diagnosis and treatment, there can be better outcomes for the families we serve. For these reasons, we provide a complete portfolio of screening, diagnostic, medical imaging and treatment systems that go a long way toward ensuring a pro-active approach to healthcare.
We are focused on pioneering work in prenatal risk assessment and neonatal screening; delivering next-generation instrumentation and diagnostic capabilities; and providing cord-blood stem-cell banking services. Our advances in digital imaging technology address some of the most demanding X-ray applications to enable oncology, cardiovascular and neurovascular imaging systems. We are also bringing infectious disease diagnostics to expanded parts of the world delivering safety and peace of mind at affordable price points.
Project Activities Summary
The primary assignment is a comprehensive market and competitive evaluation of the Consumer Genomics market.
In this role you will work closely with key stakeholders to translate business needs to research initiatives that produce actionable results. The role requires the suitable candidate to execute a research project and analysis specifically for the Consumer Genomics product line. Our research objectives will be focused on informing strategic choices in product offering, positioning and pricing. A successful assignment will identify opportunities to optimize customer acquisition and average revenue per unit.
- Work with Marketing and Sales leader to understand key questions to be answered for each area of the business and provide tactical research to answer these questions
- Create PowerPoint summaries, reports and recommendations for internal groups and executive team as needed
- Output encompasses Market & Competitive intelligence and Adjacent market landscapes
Job Requirements :
Enrolled in BS degree program
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Market & Competitive intelligence
- Adjacent market landscapes
- Ability to effectively present information, and respond to inquiries from Marketing & Sales leader
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization may exist. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Highly effective time management skills
- Commitment to customer excellence with demonstrated ethics and integrity
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a team
- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint experience
- Keen attention to detail – proofing, editing
- Communication and organizational skills
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top