Informatics Co-op position: Fall 2017
- Marketing Events and Tradeshow Management
- Working with Global Marcom Managers to help set up of tradeshow and/or customer events/ Lunch and Learn series
- Coordinate publishing events in our websites: cambridgesoft.com
- Post show follow up: uploading leads and creating marketing ROI reports
- Plan and manage event logistics
- Take lead role in social media channel management
- Createweekly social media calendar for Marcom Managers
- Schedule posts, monitor responses and overall channel management for PerkinElmer Informatics Channels
- Create paid advertising campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Under direction of Global Marcom Managers, develop, create and execute email campaigns.
- Under direction of Marcom Managers, work with Marcom team to build SFDC and budget structure for 2018 Marcom plans and implement
- Establish social media metrics to track effectiveness and recommend tactics for optimization
- Role is located in Waltham, MA office. Some local travel may be required.
- Candidate must have great attention to detail, must be proactive and willing to take ownership of projects
- Background in Informatics/ Science is preferred but not required.
Job Requirements :
- Enrolled in BS degree program with concentration in Marketing (3rd or 4th year student preferred)
- Prior Marketing or Marketing Communications/ Events Management internship experience preferred
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top