Global Asset Management Services Leader
PerkinElmer has achieved a global market leading position with its OneSource Laboratory Services business offering a wide portfolio of service practices. The Asset Management practice is the largest contributor of the OneSource portfolio and continues to deliver strong growth. We are looking for a dynamic individual to lead this global practice, develop the future strategy and identify growth and margin expansion opportunities.
- Oversee the development and execution of the company's Asset Management practice strategy
- Expand current and identify new end markets, segments and regions to support practice objectives
- Identify and pursue business development and business partnerships
- Responsible for analyzing risks and opportunities from existing and emerging capabilities, trends and seize opportunities to driving profit and margin expansion
- Ensure that the proper investments are made to drive key business segments, customer growth and customer base expansion.
- Support business teams in emerging markets to accelerate asset management knowledge, capability and scalability.
- Work with team to develop and evolve the processes to define and evolve customer contractual agreements and standard terms.
- Deliver expected customer outcomes working in collaboration with territory and functional business resources to identify and deploy resources and prioritize activities
- Work in partnership with the broader OneSource leadership team to integrate the asset management value proposition into the overall OneSource strategy
- Lead practice positioning, messaging, competitive analysis and sales training activities.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success leaders on the customer strategies, aligning the asset strategies with the customer strategy to deliver improved results for all involved to include key strategic customers.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with service suppliers and internal service providers in order to gain market share.
- Establish AOP growth and margin targets for practice.
- Work with field teams/functions and leverage available PerkinElmer technology solutions to develop a program execution strategy that supports consistency and excellence at a global level, from onboarding to steady state.
- Work with OneSource Leadership team to integrate the Asset Management practice cleanly at a tactical, strategic and operational level with the broader OneSource portfolio.
- Provide feedback to OneSource leadership team on new customer/market requirements for innovation and business model progression and improvement.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Sciences or Business Management
- MBA is a plus
- 10+ years' experience P/L experience leading a global asset management, laboratory services or related business with a proven track record of substantial commercial success
- Familiarity with science based companies analytical laboratories and analytical systems with a focus on Life Sciences and Pharma/Biotech
- Excellent strategic vision and ability to translate vision to strategic actions
- Strong communication and visualization skills; can easily create powerful visualizations that can be commercialized
- Self-starter who is able to work effectively without excessive supervision
- Detailed knowledge of latest trends in managed services, including evaluating and testing new models, technologies and frameworks
- Extremely proactive mindset; can anticipate questions, lead growth conversations
- Collaborate with business team and global commercial leaders to define and position asset managed services. Build appropriate commercial training tools
- Ability to work seamlessly with many different teams and personality types
- Build and define network of partners to capture customer white space opportunities
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top