Financial Analyst (DAS)
This position will be part of a fast paced, experienced team responsible for the financial operations and planning of the EMEA and India commercial operations for the Discovery and Analytical Science division (DAS) of PerkinElmer, Inc. which provides key support to global managers and top leadership of a $1.5 billion a year business seeking to improve human and environmental health through the world with its leading instrument, informatics, reagent and service offerings.
- Preparation of monthly operating reporting package including territory P&L's, detailed revenue trends and KPIs for the EMEA and India Territory.
- Monitor the revenue generation and operating expenses for the European sales and service organizations against the annual operating plan.
- Partner with regional sales and service leadership, preparation of dashboards, recurring and ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Partner with top leadership in preparation of annual operating plan as well as annual 5 year strategic plans
- Preparation of monthly regional forecasts including orders, revenues and operating expenses
- Support financial aspects of sales and service incentive compensation plans.
- Help drive change through use of financial analysis to support decision making.
- Support bid/proposal process with pricing and profitability analysis for large pipeline opportunities.
- Complete analysis on market factors, competition and pricing to optimize the products within the region
Job Requirements :
- At least Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business, Finance, or Accounting. Chartered Accountant, CIMA, or MBA is a plus,
- 3+ years' experience in Finance or Accounting role
- Proven analytical skills and proficient computer skills, especially with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with HFM, SAP, Business Objects and Microsoft Access a plus
- Fluent in English at least CEFR C1 level,
- Effectively communicates with and engages all levels of the organization verbally and in writing; translates technical guidance into business terms and implications; produces clear, understandable documentation geared for all audiences
- High integrity and ethics,
- Comfortable around top management and able to build constructive and effective relationships with all stakeholders,
- Strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills,
- Demonstrates ability to be effective in a matrix-reporting environment,
- Perfect time managements skills,
- Continually seeks way to improve work efficiency,
- Assertive with a strong bias for action and results orientation,
- Details focused.
Working with us implies:
- helping to innovate for a healthier world
- work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- career development opportunities in multiple business areas
Additionally we offer:
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- recognition & referral awards
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility including parking lot
- relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruits served every morning
- bike ride subsidy
- …and 30 days of vacation!
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top