Field Servie Engineer DAS Core Inorganic
- Installation, maintenance, repair, qualifications of laboratory instruments from brand Atomic Absorption, ICP-OES and ICP-MS
- Consulting of the customer in regards of software-updates, instrument-upgrades or process optimization
- Documentation of the qualifications in the context of the specific QM-systems
- Consulting and support of the customer about the handling of quality documents
- Close cooperation with our Sales-and Service-Teams and the Customer Care Team
Job Requirements :
- Background in Electronics preferably gained in a high technology service environment or finished academic/High-School (Chemistry or Chemical Engineering) together with an understanding of analytical and clinical instrument applications
- Practical experience in the laboratory environment using AAS, ICP-OES or ICP-MS instruments would be a plus
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with customers on all levels, providing service information, technical data and general help as necessary.
- Ideally first experience as field service engineer with understanding of excellent customer service
- Fluent in French and English, with German knowledges would be a plus.
- Place of residence close to transport in the area of Basel, Zürich, Bern or French speaking area (would be a plus)
- Valid driving license
% of Travel Required : 80-90%
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top