Field Service/Customer Service Engineer
- Primary function is to perform instrument checks as per schedule and SOP's
- Perform preventative maintenance as well as frontlining activities on metrollogy or Analytical instrument experience to include: HPLC, GC, MS, Centrifuges, Hoods, Balances, PCRs, Spectrophtometers, scintilation counters, calibration equipment, etc
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry/Biology, Electrical Engineering or relevant field/lab experience (3 to 5 Years).
- 3 -5 years of experience in laboratory environment or associated field.
- Basic knowledge of service management systems such as Maximo, SAP, Service Max, etc.
- Knowledge of GMP requirements and analytical instrumentation.
- Prior metrollogy or Analytical instrument experience to include: HPLC, GC, MS, FPLC, Centrifuges, Hoods, Balances, PCRs, Spectrophtometers, scintilation counters, calibration equipment, etc
- Experience with method development and analytical chemistry or life sciences research preferred.
Special skills and Required Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills complimented by an ability to listen to and interpret client requests.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex instrument and technology issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify, track and complete tasks for multiple projects under prescribed timeframes.
- Knowledge of laboratory safety practices as defined by the Company and/or customer's site safety code.
Job Requirements :
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top