Field Service Engineer
- Responsible for instruments installation and Warranty service in the Field
- Responsible for part of each territory service.
- Responsible for Billable service and promote the service contact.
- Responsible Accessories & Consumables sales.
- Diploma or above electronics/chemical
Required work experience related to position
- Minimum 3 years working experience in AS instrument field.
- Good communication abilities with customers and colleagues
- Business acumen, commitment, passion and flexibility
- Willing to travel intensively and adapt to customer working hours.
- Physically fit for field works.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top