Experienced HR Generalist/ HR Manager M/F
PerkinElmer is a global leader focused on improving human and environmental health.
At PerkinElmer, we make a difference everyday – helping scientists, clinicians and governments detect earlier and more accurately to improve the health and safety of people and the environment. Our solutions range from enabling the discovery of more effective diagnostics and therapies, to making sure that the food we eat, the water we drink, and our environment are safe from contaminants.
Join us to make a difference today!
PerkinElmer is currently looking for a France based experienced HR Generalist/Country HR Manager M/F.
The HR Generalist/Country HR Manager will provide Human Resources (HR) Leadership through effective business partnering, organization development and HR generalist skills.
This role requires a solid and matured HR experience in order to drive HR strategy together with the business/function and demonstrate functional excellence in Employee Relations, Talent Management, Staffing, Performance Management, Organization Development, Compensation and other HR functional areas to support the growth of the business.
The HR Manager should be able to work autonomously as a HR Business Partner understanding the local market and collaborating strongly with the management inside and outside of France.
Main responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Implement HR processes (new & existing) that support site activities identifying strategic staffing goals and HR policies and practices
- Manage local labor relations - Works Councils, Health & Safety committee, Unions
- Manage and be involved in recruitment and selection activities when required
- Successfully liaise with business leaders, functional leaders and HR support functions such as Recruitment, Talent & Development, Compensation, etc… to advance organizational performance within the international matrix environment
- Effectively resolve employee relations issues within all legal and compliance guidelines, statutes and PerkinElmer Leadership Values
- Drive various HR projects to successful completion within a timely manner
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers
Job Requirements :
Your profile - qualifications, experience, personality:
- Master's degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management
- Strong, strategic HR business partnering experience in a matrix organization is a strong plus
- Experienced and knowledgeable HR Generalist (5 to 10 years' experience) with a strong focus on works councils
- Vast knowledge of employment law and legislation
- Keen to drive process excellence in HR: experience in practicing, improving and implementing HR processes (new & existing)
- Organized & collective, drives change, structured, self-starter, open to new ideas, brings initiatives, action & business orientated
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top