Empower - Application Support Analyst
Position Title: Application Support Analyst (Empower)
Location: Cambridge, MA
Type of Assignment: Fulltime
Provide Application Support for Empower as Ironwood performs upgrades to these essential platforms.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provides technical support of customer laboratory IT systems typically integrated with scientific instrumentation
- Provide administration, deployment, and client side support of Waters Empower
- Provides application and domain expertise to develop solutions to meet requirements
- Executes build, configuration, and deployment tasks
- Implements client defined standard computing platform and security policies
- Develop and execute validation test scripts
- Identifies and implements enhancements, upgrades and/or solutions to improve the overall support of the lab computing environment
- Provides feedback and suggestions to the client for future improvements
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expertise with Waters Empower
- Working knowledge of ELN and LIMS is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors in Science in Computer Science, Life Science or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of experience providing technical support of customer laboratory IT systems
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top