EMEA Service Director (H/F)
Location: Paris, London, Frankfurt or Milan
- lead approximately 350 people located throughout the region and proactively work towards creating a pipeline of talented and knowledgeable individuals that are "Ready Now" to step into leadership roles within the organization
- accountable for the Profit & Loss of the OneSource core service division (≥ $100M revenue) ensuring appropriate actions are devised and implemented to attain the financial performance
- engage customers to understand and characterize opportunities to drive growth and expand margin working in collaboration with the global business team
- responsible for field execution and delivery of OneSource core services portfolio
- drive continuous improvement, productivity gains and innovative solutions to shape and evolve the business opportunity.
- minimum 15 years of experience in commercial and service delivery environment, with track record of success in both building a business and building a strong team
- demonstrated track record of career advancement within multiple commercial service-related experiences in an international environment
- possess excellent leadership and managerial skills emphasizing teamwork, staff development, cross-functional collaboration
- proficient English (any other additional European language is an advantage)
- ability and willingness to travel up to 30% as necessary.
- Attractive compensation package
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on employment development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top