Electronics Tester/Troubleshooter (Contract)
Responbile for manufacturing and testing electronic mocules and full instruments, in an ISO 13485 environment.
This position is responsible to manufacture and test electronic modules/components, fault finding and failure analysis and verification and validation testing.
Electronics and Manufacture test;
- Manufactuire and test electronic modules/components, fault finding and failure analysis and verifications and validation testing.
- Maintain the calibration of lab/test equipment.
- Support production team with the verfication of BOM's and manufacturing packages.
- Support production team by documenting processes, work instructions.
- Liaison with R&D team for support of the manufacturing processes/procedures for the preparation and assembly of PCBA's.
- Liaison with R&D to support outsourcing of simple PCBA Assemblies.
- Support the Production group to commission integrated instrument.
- Support/follow company Health and Safety working procedures and policies.
- Maintenance of the Production workstation equipment.
- Daily 5S.
- Operate under Lean Manufacturing Principles in an ISO 13485 environment.
- Experience of fault finding to component level mixed signal SMT PCB assemblies.
Final Test Support:
- Support Existing Final Testers with advanced electronic troubleshooting.
- Support Final Test as volumes increase, by testing instruments.
Job Requirements :
- Post secondary education or similar in electronics engineering, or related discipline.
- Good attention to detail and an organized approach with thorough record keeping abilities.
- A pro-active approach including experience of working autonomously and a willingness to take on a range of appropriate tasks within a small team is also key.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Prior experience in testing/troubleshooting of mass spectrometers is preferred.
- Prior experience writing test procedures/forms.
- Knowledge of electronic and PCB design and test.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top