Electromechanical Assembler – Medical Mass Spectrometers
Assemble Electro mechanical assemblies for triple quadrupole mass spectrometers.
This position reports to the Operations Manager for Diagnostics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Assembly of various electronic boards.
- Responsible for assembly quality in accordance with work instructions within an ISO 13485/FDA environment.
- Daily 5S.
- Ensure that the workstation is clean at all times
- Ensure that tools are all calibrated and in working order.
- Ensure that all ESD equipment is tested, and used properly.
- Support/follow company Health & Safety working procedures and policies.
- Operate under Lean Manufacturing Principles in an ISO 13485 environment.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
Job Requirements :
Education: Post-secondary education electronics related field
Other Training: Mechanical assembly experience
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top