Customer Success Manager
Role Purpose: Drive Services orders at named accounts and select assigned opportunities
Span of Control: Assigned accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Experience working in a fast paced, growth environment
- Planning, prioritizing, reporting, problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Attention to detail and a concern for quality
- Good understanding of enterprise systems – infrastructure, databases, systems integrations, et al.
- Experience with TIBCO Spofire and other analytic tools, clinical data systems, SAS or other.
- Direct experience with Solution delivery and pre-sales highly desirable.
- Direct experience with TIBCO Spotfire desirable.
- Drive growth of service orders at assigned accounts
- Identify and develop Service leads at assigned accounts. Drive leads into clear written services solution proposals and SOWs, scope effort and quote services prices, drive orders to closure.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders at assigned accounts. Expand relationships into new domains/Groups/business within the organization.Relationship building will be done with and independent of GAM and RAM.
- Help promote our products and services at key accounts generally so that stakeholders know well what PerkinElmer does.
- Assist with Pursuing strategic relationships with third parties to partner our solutions to customers.
- Collaborate with GAM and RAM on account strategy and opportunities, promotional events (i.e. Spotfire Day). Establish bi-weekly meeting cadence with GAM and RAM.
- Maintain opportunities in SFDC and communicate pipeline to manager in order to develop Services orders forecast.
- Have knowledge of inflight projects for assigned accounts. Check-in with delivery team and Customer stakeholder periodically (bi-weekly internally) to ensure quality delivery and customer satisfaction, proactively avoiding escalations. Maintain understanding of the business problem and the solution we are delivering.Mediate escalations and their resolutions as necessary.
- Do project review at end of the project with key stakeholders to get feedback on Services, confirm satisfaction level (develop survey) and conduct interview with eye to producing a case study where applicable.
- Commercialize customer specific solutions or Service skillsets and practices into new service offerings.Easy to buy, easy to sell.
- Develop case studies of our successes and promote and reuse the solutions.
- Educate sales team on new Service offerings and enable them to drive leads
- Work with Marketing to develop customer facing collateral for Service offerings
- Develop Services that are independent ofinformatics product platform
- Collaborate with OneSource
- Develop Services that are independent ofinformatics product platform.
- Assist with development of an independent consultingpractice.
- Develop Services that are renewable annually to build a revenue consistent stream
- Work with Product Management, Sales & Marketing to align services engagements to strategic objectives.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences, Information technology, Mathematics, Engineering or related field, advanced degrees in Sciences, Mathematics, Healthcare, or business preferred.
- Strong understanding of Life Sciences and Informatics
- Experience with Analytics solutions.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of client-facing Service Consulting delivery or Pre-Sales software solution selling.
Special Skills & Knowledge
- Experience with delivering software solutions to solve customer business problems
- Experience in pre-sales environment understanding customer business problem and proposing a solution and closing deals.
- Partnering with Sales to driving Services opportunities (pre-sales)
- Broad understanding of information technologies
- Broad understanding of life science Research and Development, Clinical or manufacturing domains.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients across multiple functions or business units.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
Director of Medical & Clinical Affairs, ViaCord
Kate manages PerkinElmer’s regenerative medicine program as part of ViaCord, which offers families umbilical cord and tissue banking.
Back to top