Customer Care Representative
Are you looking for a job were you can make a difference? Are you looking for an environment where you will learn, grow and develop a career? Do you want to work for a successful $2 billion, global company that creates technologies to improve lives and the environment? Do you want to join a great team? Did you answer "yes" to all of these questions? Than you should keep reading!
As a key member of customer care team you will be responsible for providing superior customer service and support to our customer base for financial inquiries on ViaCord products.
ViaCord, a Division of PerkinElmer, provides stem cell preservation services for expectant families. These cells save lives today and medical researchers are exploring new uses for treatment, including diabetes, heart disease, and stroke.
What we will expect from you:
- Provide an excellent experience with every customer interaction
- Utilize strong communication and customer service skills to respond to customer inquiries
- Consistently practice good judgment and problem solving skills when handle confidential information
- Ability to manage difficult customer issues while working in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working alongside a great team!
Job Requirements :
- 1+ years of collections, customer service call center experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional communications skills
- Proven success working in a fast past environment
- Team Player
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong Knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Bachelors' Degree preferred
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top