Corporate Executive Recruiter-Life Sciences
This is a great opportunity for a recruiter that has interest in representing a global $2B life science company that is focused on innovation, inspiring others and making an impact in the enviroment and human health!
The Recruiter will be responsible for managing the full-cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates. He/she will recommend, develop and implement innovative and cost effective staffing strategies. Establish partnerships with hiring managers to determine interview teams, recruiting sources and screening questions.
- Full cycle recruitment focused on Director, Sr. Director and VP level recruiting
- Continually network with both active and passive external talent to build a proactive talent pipeline.
- Provide direction and counsel to hiring managers and human resource partners
- Coach Hiring Managers on the interview and selection process (Targeted Selection®) to ensure optimal selection of candidates for available positions
- Ensure that all recruitment and selection activities are in compliance with government regulations and company policies and procedures
Job Requirements :
- 5-7 years successful recruiting experience
- Experience working on executive level roles.
- Must have strong consultative skills and drive processes and partnerships with hiring manager and candidates.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under deadline pressure
- Bachelor's degree
- DDI's Targeted Selection® Certification or behavioral based interview experience a plus
% of Travel Required : None
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
Meet Some of PerkinElmer's Employees
VP, Technology & Innovation
Karen is charged with driving innovation both internally and externally. She spends her days identifying new markets, technologies, and innovative product offerings that PerkinElmer can leverage to potentially disrupt the marketplace.
Back to top